Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Emotionally Fragile

Have been asked especially often this last week about pre-wedding jitters. Thus far, the only emotions that seem to be welling up are: irked, tired, irritable. Felt like I was having permanent PMS until a friend reassured me that these feelings were quite normal. *relieved look*

As I mulled over the source of my frustration, I suspect it's an accumulation of all the past angst that has resulted in how I feel today. The house cleaning, dealing with logistics, handling vendors have been getting to me and even though I have delegated out work, still feel strangely drained.

It's a constant reminder for myself at least to focus on the key things, enjoy the day and not worry about the nitty gritty. I acknowledge this in my head but I somehow need to convince myself to live by this principle. However, it's like a battle against who I am. The ninny person who scrutinizes at every single detail has to learn how to relax. *resolves to get better*

Anyone want to join my support group?

No comments: