Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Little Pleasures

Have received feedback that people would rather just see my drafts being loaded in a timely manner versus having to read updates that happened 5 months back. Admittedly, my pace in blogging has declined considerably while the backlog has not diminished. However, I'm sure my avid fans would disagree thoroughly with this view. *pffty*

Nevertheless, here are some snapshots of food that perked up my day and I will spare everyone a soliloquay on the value of snacks or a food review of Prive (for now):


Hakata no Heseo (chocolate filled cookie from Hokkaido): when the other half brought them back courtesy of his stakeholders one day, I was delighted at these delicious finds. Someday, I shall make it to Japan.

Mushroom salad from Prive: the need for a quick lunch led to the discovery of a wholesome meal. Need to go back for an unhurried brunch one day.

No comments: