In any case, I was quite distraught when I realised that not only did I have a tooth extraction to go for, I also had to be on a liquid diet for the next few days and I don't even mean alcohol. =(
Bearing in mind we are talking about New Year Eve celebrations, loads of feasting and other fun stuff, of which I would
In fact, I had a momentary flashback to end of 2011 when we had a countdown at A&S's New York pad. Unfortunately, our stamina for staying up was so low that by 11.30 pm we were lying on the couch being quite uncommunicative. And the only reason we remained barely awake was because the party was at their place. At 12.05 am of 2012, we hurriedly bade everyone farewell and headed to bed. Yes, we were simply terrible in this regard. No amount of champagne or New Year festive spirit could keep us from our bed.
Nevertheless, I have never let such things get me down and besides politely declining the flowing alchohol, I managed to smile my way to 2013.
![]() |
| Even though I had 2 similar extractions before, this remained a scary experience especially when the dentist was tugging at this stubborn tooth and not making much progress. |
![]() |
| Spending New Year Eve's at a classmate's house: Although we had to leave early once again, at least we got ourselves off our couch to be sociable for a few hours. |
Indeed, it has been a whirlwind year for us and lots to give thanks for. So while I nurse my sore jaw and reflect on the last year, more to come on this page.


No comments:
Post a Comment