A reflection of our journey together as we fit the different pieces of our lives into one tapestry.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
You Are Holy (Prince of Peace)
You Are Holy (Prince Of Peace)
You are holy (you are holy)
You are mighty (you are mighty)
You are worthy (you are worthy)
Worthy of praise (worthy of praise)
I will follow (I will follow)
I will listen (I will listen)
I will love you (I will love You)
All of my days (all of my days)
Chorus:
I will sing to and worship
You are Lord of Lords, You are King of Kings
The King who is worthy
You are Mighty God, Lord of Everything
I will love and adore Him
You are Emmanuel, You're the Great I am
And I will bow down before Him
You're the Prince of Peace, Who is the Lamb
And I will sing to and worship
You're the Living God, You're my Saving Grace
The King who is worthy
You will reign forever, You are the Ancient of Days
And I will love and adore Him
You are Alpha, Omega, Beginning and End
And I will bow down before Him
You are my Savior, Messiah, Redeemer, and Friend
You are my Prince of Peace and I will live my life for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment