Although they might be better known for their cupcakes and other desserts, the main courses are also decently done and carbo freaks would like the crabmeat linguine which had a nice balance of flavours. If you have a sweet tooth, the range of desserts offered would keep you pleasantly occupied and I had a tough time trying to decide where to start and which selection would be worth the calories.
The miniature christmas tree was a cute touch while the mains: steak sandwich with wasabi mayonaise and caramelized onions, crabmeat linguine with pine nuts, tomatoes and parsley were great tummy fillers...
Sea salt caramel cheesecake took some getting used to but it was an interesting dessert and I grew to like it with each bite...
We happily chomped down the elvis cupcake: a chocolate banana cake with peanut butter frosting which was a real delight!
On a separate trip, I also tried the Crab Caesar which was absolutely gorgeous. In view that there's a girls' night out promotion now (meaning April 2010) which entitles us to 20% off the food bill and happy hour cocktail prices, I'm definitely heading back perhaps for brunch or tea. Apparently the afternoon tea is hugely popular and is sold out on Saturdays within an hour.

No comments:
Post a Comment